1. In the Run Package dialog, choose the data package you would like to automate.
2. Click “New automation”.
3. Set options of each step exactly the same when you run this data package and click ‘Finish’ in the last step.
4. A dialog pops up where you can create a macro file. Input a file name and save it.
5. You will find the macro file in ‘Run automation’ .
6. Click ‘Open’ and the data package will be run. You don’t need to input prompts again.
7. You can check the result in Package Status list.