If the sheet Option "Hide Empty and Zero Values" for Rows is enabled, local member formulas in rows with result Zero values in all columns is not removed after refreshing the report.
- Logon to ENVIRONMENTSHELL - Planning
- "Enable Local Member Recognition" and "Hide Empty and Zero Rows" Option in Sheet Options
- Create a new Report with ACCOUNT in Row and TIME in column
- Enter local member formula (=C6+B6) in Cell B5 to create local member
- Local Member is created (= EPMLocalMember("test LocalMember";"000";"000"))
- Refresh the Report
- the Account Dimension members with value "Zero" or empty will be hidden as expected, while Local Member with Zero as result is still shown in Row.
This is the behavior by design.
If a local member is linked to a member and if this member disappears then you won't see anymore the local member.
If a local member is linked to a member and if this member is hidden then you will still see the local member.
This is why there is a difference between "Remove empty and zero values" and "Hide emty and zero values".
With "Remove empty and zero values" the member disappears from the report so the local member is not displayed anymore.
With "Hide empty and zero values", the member is hidden but is still in the report so the local member is still displayed.